At Indore, Quality is the common language spoken across all tiers of the management and every person working on the production floor. It is this quality focused culture that has helped us achieve a customer satisfaction rating of 99.4%, year on year and continously improving. Every individual goes through a rigorous quality control training at induction and on the job.
- Universal Testing Machines – Tensile , Flexural , Elongation , Compression
- Precise Temp. Control Ovens – Heat Stress , Curing, aging
- Muffle Furnace – Measure composition of product
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) – Glass Transition Temp, Curing
We follow total quality management (TQM) systems ardently and have a zero tolerance towards defects or any deviation from internal quality norms.All of Indores plants are ISO 9000 Certified and our products are tested and approved by clients who set a very high benchmark for quality parameters for
- Environment Chamber – Long term aging properties
- Precision Weighing Scale
- Viscometer – Flow behavior of resins
- High magnification microscope.
Research & Development
At Indore, we work along with our customers in developing specific solutions that fit their special needs. Our team listens intently and proposes products that meet their technical specifications and expectations. This is one of the key reasons why Indore is the preferred supplier over others and considered as a partner rather than a supplier, because of our solution driven approach.
In the last 5 years, we have developed over 20 value adding products that are evolved from existing product's knowledge using our R&D team's capabilities and perseverance.