INDORE COMPOSITE PVT LTD believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner and consider this as a moral responsibility towards the future generations.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods in a planned & structured way as follows.
- Minimize liquid & solid waste by evaluating operation and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize resin emissions through the selection and use of latest technology and through design and development.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to participate in this meets or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
- Implement a training program for staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance
- RM Waste Reduction from 2.8% to 1.2%
- FG Waste Reduction from 1.4% to 10.6%
- FG Reduction is solid for reuse - 100%.
- RM wastage is solid for reuse - 100%.
Fire Fighting Testing
Health & Safety